Thursday, March 11, 2010

lOVE in Air



Love is in air, or at least the air between my ears.
Her name was (is?) ....... I could just go for it and embarrass myself, but the post would confuse us all.
But I will divulge that there was a girl named ....... and though I have not spoken with her in years, I loved her like I have never loved anyone else, ever.. she brought me back to myself and made me feel again. In that sense, she saved my life.

Of course, that is not the whole story.
But oh, ......, Oh lord. I loved her.
The relationship is over. But the love, the innocent good intentioned kind, is forever. I have never stopped missing her.
What about the rest of you? Who rearranged the workings of your heart, forever? Who do you miss?

Come on, tell. I did, after all.

                                                             Love her still

No comments:

Post a Comment